Can you believe it's autumn already?
Here in Colorado Springs, the weather is already starting to cool down. Before you know it, the leaves will turn shades of yellow, orange, and red, and our beards will smell of cinnamon and apple cider.
Or maybe that's just me.
Halloween is our favorite holiday here at Beard and Company. In fact, it's our wedding anniversary.
We still like to dress up and go out for Halloween, so finding just the right costume that works with a beard can be tricky.
So last year we thought we'd share 12 Easy DIY Halloween Costume Ideas for Guys with Beards and Even More Halloween Costume Ideas for Guys with Beards.
We had such a great response from you guys, this year we wanted to give you the biggest list of Halloween costume ideas for guys with beards EVER...
2. Will Smith, Suicide Squad
3. Travis Fimmel, Warcraft
4. The Road, Viggo Mortenson
5. Tony Stark, Iron Man
6. TJ Miller, Deadpool
8. Geralt, The Witcher
9. Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Running Man
10. Joel and Ellie, The Last of Us
Beard Pro Tip: Increase your beard growth naturally with Beard and Company’s beard growth serum.
11. The Dictator
12. George, Silicon Valley
13. Al Pacino, Serpico
14. Ron Swanson
15. Ron Burgundy
16. Mr. T
17. Rick, The Walking Dead
18. Mendez, Resident Evil 4
19. Ragnar Lothbrok, Vikings
20. Bluto, Popeye
Beard Pro Tip: Prevent and treat beard dandruff by using beard shampoo and conditioner 3-5x per week.
21. Obi Wan Kenobi
22. "Crazy" Mel Gibson
23. Max Payne 3
24. Luke Sywalker in The Force Awakens
25. Leo, Django Unchained
26. Kurt Russell, Tombstone
27. Kratos, God of War
28. God of War 2
29. King Triton, Little Mermaid
30. Joe Manganiello, Magic Mike
Beard Pro Tip: If the skin under your beard hurts, that means your beard is too dry and brittle. Soften your beard with all-natural beard strengthening oil.
31. Jason Momoa, Aquaman
32. Jamie Foxx, Django Unchained
33. Jamie Foxx, Django Unchained (alternate)
34. Bill Pullman, Independence Day Resurgence
35. Hugh Jackman, Les Miserables
36. Stoick, How to Train Your Dragon
37. Guy Pearce, The Rover
39. Garden gnome
40. Sam Eliot, Mask
Beard Pro Tip: Do you suffer from a patchy beard? Fix it by trimming the rest of your beard while the patchy part grows in. Use beard balm to make your beard appear fuller and less patchy.
42. Tormund Giantsbane, Game of Thrones
43. Freddy Mercury
44. Daniel Day Lewis, Gangs of New York
45. Crazy Dave, Plants vs. Zombies
46. Comstock, Bioshock Infinite
47. Christoph Waltz, Django Unchained
48. Captain Spaulding, House of 1000 Corpses
49. Captain Price, Call of Duty
51. Blackbeard the Pirate
52. Big Boss, Metal Gear Solid
53. Barry Burton, Resident Evil
54. Adam Jensen, Deus Ex 2
55. Leonidas, 300
Want a bad ass beard like these guys all year round?
Check out Beard and Company, all-natural beard care products hand crafted in Colorado.
Go to: top of the page